316L Rigid Chimney Liner Kits (All Fuels)
316L 24 gauge stainless steel rigid chimney lining system's can be used for all fuels (with the exception of coal and corn) and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Your Rigid Chimney Liner Kit will include.
- 316 Stainless Steel Rigid Chimney Liner
- 316 Stainless Steel Rigid Tee w/ 10in snout & cleanout cap
- 304 Stainless Steel 18g 13in x 13in Top plate
- 304 Stainless Steel Support Clamp
- 304 Stainless Steel Storm Collar
- 304 Stainless Steel Rain Cap
PLEASE FACTOR IN A 2" LOSS PER EACH SECTION OF PIPE TO ALLOW FOR THE CONNECTION.
We strongly recommend using a polypropylene chimney brush versus any metal chimney brush. Polypropylene is non-abrasive and does not scrape the interior of the chimney liner. Metal brushes have an adverse effect on the liner.
Fireside rigid lining systems are constructed of high grade, 24 gauge, seam welded, stainless steel. Available in 316 alloy for all fuel applications (with the exception of coal and corn) and 304 for wood burning applications. Each rigid liner system requires the use of a standard top plate, top support clamp, storm collar and liner rain cap. 22 & 18 Gauge are also available call 1-877-486-8119 for quote.