Because of its unique ‘quick drying,’ water-based technology and its easy brush-on application, CrownCoat Brushable Sealant has become a favorite among chimney professionals. Like CrownSeal, CrownCoat is premixed and can be used wherever a long lasting waterproof membrane is needed. Fill larger cracks and voids with patching cement or high quality caulk, then apply two coats of CrownCoat.
Using a 3” or 4” paint brush (not included), apply a thin first coat, then immediately follow with a heavier top coat. It cures completely in two to four hours and covers about 40 sq. ft. per gallon. That’s nearly twice the coverage of competitive products! CrownCoat can be custom colored using standard mortar dye. It’s sold in two- and five- gallon pails and carries a 15 year warranty when applied by a professional.
•15 Year Warranty
•Completely Cures In 2 – 4 Hours
•Easy Brush-On Application
•Ready to Use
- Coverage Rate: 40 sq. ft. per gallon
- Available Sizes: 2 and 5 gallon pails
- Application Temperatures: Between 45° – 95° F
- Application Method: 3″ – 4″ Paint Brush
- Dry Time: 30-60 minutes (allow 2-4 hours before rainfall)
- Cleanup: Remove excess CrownCoat with a stiff nylon scrub brush and water