Napoleon ECO NPI45 Pellet Insert (Rear Vent)
Napoleon Electronic Pellet Insert NPI45 (Rear Vent).
Door Flashing/Surround Must Be Ordered To Complete Unit
NAPOLEON ELECTRONIC PELLET BURNING INSERT NPI45 (Rear Vent)
Door, Flashing/Surround Must Be Ordered To Complete Unit
With Napoleon’s advanced pellet technology and efficient heat exchanger, the Napoleon NPI45 electric fireplace inserts will have no problem living up to your “performance” expectations. Napoleon’s Eco Pellet Insert comes complete with a 120 CFM convection blower system, convenient auto ignitor, airwash system, stylish black trivet and dual painted black accent rods. The Napoleon NPI45 electric fireplace inserts are convenient to use, easy to maintain and easy to fill without having to “refuel” for up to 45 hours!
Additional Product Features
- Convenient top, loading for easy fueling
- Automatic ignition
- Insert hopper pellet capacity is 45 lbs. (capable of handling a full bag of pellets eliminating partial bags left open)
- Variable speed auger and variable speed blower provide maximum comfort and control
- Heavy-duty, 1/8” thick, seamless heat exchange tubes radiate heat into the room for maximum efficiency even after the insert is shut down
- Hinged door for convenient access to combustion chamber for routine maintenance… no tools required!
- Handy cleaning/filling rake
- Four stage FAILSAFE™ System
- Thermostatic control capability via wall mount or easily installed hand-held thermostatic remote control
- Digital control provides adjustment to both the fuel feed rate and combustion blower speed. This unique feature maximizes the electric fireplace insert’s performance when using lesser quality fuel. Even low grade fuel (although not recommended) can be burned in the Napoleon NPI45 due to its ability to fine tune the fuel combustion air ratio
- Built-in heat exchange cleaner rod maintains cleanliness and efficiency of heat exchange tubes
- Effective clean glass airwash system
- Napoleon NPI45 can be top or rear vented and may also be installed as a zero clearance model in a framed cavity, without the use of additional shielding
- Optional outside air kit with through the wall vent
- Optional decorative ceramic PHAZER® log set
Unit includes: Unit includes: concealed control panel, heat exchanger, black trivet, dual painted black accent rods, cast iron burner Pot, 120 cfm convection fan, auto ignitor, air wash system, 45 lb hopper. 8,000 up to 43,000 btu's. Mobile home approved.
Note: For optimum performance, it is recommended that 4" diameter venting be utilized in high altitude regions (above 4,000ft) or when vertical venting exceeds 15ft.