Napoleon EPI3T or EPI3C Wood Burning Insert
Napoleon® adds to their wood burning collection with the new EPI3T & EPI3C EPA wood fire inserts. The Napoleon EPI3T has a traditional flush front with a cast iron surround and the Napoleon EPI3C has a contemporary flush front with a cast iron surround. The EPI3’s give customers the option of wood fire inserts that will match any décor, whether it be traditional or contemporary
Four stainless steel secondary air tubes supercharge the fuel burning process and generate a beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®. Complete with a removable painted black log retainer and a heat circulating blower, both the Napoleon EPI3T & Napoleon EPI3C are perfect heating solutions for your home or cottage.
WOOD FIRE INSERTS INCLUDE: FULLY REFRACTORY LINED FIREBOX, HEAT CIRCULATING BLOWER WITH AUTOMATIC THERMODISC AND VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL, CERAMIC GLASS, CAST SURROUND WITH DOOR.
Minimum Opening: 26 1/2"W x 21 5/16"H x 17 5/16"D
Finished Surround Size:
Traditional - 42 1/2"W x 28 1/2"H
Contemporary - 42 1/2"W x 29 1/2"H
Napoleon Inserts Features
• Up to 55,000 BTU’s and heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
• EPA certified to be one of the cleanest wood fire inserts available
• Largest ceramic glass viewing area in the industry, 300 sq. in.
• Napoleon EPI3C available in painted metallic black finishes
• Napoleon EPI3T available in painted metallic black finishes
• Full refractory lined firebox • Airwash system keeps the viewing glass clean
• Rear rollers and oversized levelling screws make the Napoleon EPI3T & Napoleon EPI3C easy to install
• Removable painted metallic black log retainer for easy cleaning
• Removable one piece high density vermiculite baffle allows easy access for
chimney cleaning and maintenance
• Safety door switch and heat activated thermal switch for reliable carefree blower performance
• 6" flue collar is detachable from outside or inside the firebox and adjustable to a 30° offset
Specifications for: EPI3T / EPI3C
BTU Output* 55,000 BTU’s
Firebox Capacity 1.8 (cu ft)
Area Heated 1,500 (sq ft)
Burn time 8 hours
Log Size 18″
Emissions 2.6 (grams per hour)
Flue Diameter 6″
Catalytic Combuster No
Mobile Home Approved No
Blower kit Included
IS YOUR FIREWOOD SEASONED – a simple test
Add one large piece of wood to the top of an established fire. If it starts to burn on all three sides within one minute, it is dry and seasoned and right for burning. If it turns black and starts to burn in three minutes, it is damp. If it turns black and does not start burning until after five minutes, it is green and wet. If it hisses at any time, the wood is soaked and will not burn until excess moisture is boiled away.