Timberwolf Economizer TPI35 Pellet Insert (Rear Vent)
Designed for efficiency, performance and to provide an economical heating source, the TPI35 pellet insert delivers comfortable heat for up to 2000 sq. ft. With a maximum of 30 hours burn time, you enjoy minimal maintenance and less refueling.
Flashing/Surround Must Be Ordered To Complete Insert
Timberwolf® Economizer™ Pellet Insert
Designed for efficiency, performance and to provide an economical heating source, the TPI35 Pellet Insert delivers comfortable heat up to 2,000 sq. ft. Up to 30 hours of burn time, allows less refueling and minimal maintenance.
Outstanding 76.3% Efficiency Rating
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- EPA Exempt
- Digital control panel
- Painted black cast iron door included
- Certified for 50/50 mix of pellets and corn
- Painted black flashing with 2˝ depth adjustment for installation versatility (sold separately)
- Minimum fireplace opening: 22˝w x 21˝ h with adjustable depth: 10 ½˝ to 12 ½˝
- With flashing covers openings smaller than 29.5" H x 38.5" W
- Provides an economical heating source
UNIT INCLUDES: Black door with air wash, Flashing, digital control panel, heat exchanger, 120 cfm convection fan, auto ignitor, thermostatic control, 45 lb hopper. 8,000 up to 43,000 btu's. suitable for mobile homes.
Note: For optimum performance, it is recommended that 4" diameter venting be utilized in high altitude regions (above 4,000ft) or when vertical venting exceeds 15ft.